News and comment from Kindergarten. This is a detailed look at our daily activities.
This web page is not endorsed by any school or school district. It is the personal property of Steven R. Howe.
Monday, August 15, 2011
What a wonderful day meeting all the new students and parents for the new school year. Can't wait for 8am tomorrow!
Good to know you, Mr. Howe. Christine really like your class. She has been excited to go to school since the first day of school. I'm glad you created this site so that we can leave each other message.
It is a great class! They are well behaved and I am so glad to know them. As of tonight, the class facebook page has a shortened URL. www.facebook.com/howekinder
2 comments:
Good to know you, Mr. Howe. Christine really like your class. She has been excited to go to school since the first day of school. I'm glad you created this site so that we can leave each other message.
Vaming
Christine's Father
It is a great class! They are well behaved and I am so glad to know them. As of tonight, the class facebook page has a shortened URL. www.facebook.com/howekinder
Post a Comment